Does your institution go above and beyond to prepare young people for the world of work using LifeSkills? Then we want to hear from you!
We know that so many of you are already doing fantastic work supporting young people on their route to a career. That’s why we have launched the LifeSkills Award, to recognise institutions which use the programme to promote employability teaching and go above and beyond to prepare their young people for the world of work.
The LifeSkills Award is open to secondary schools and further education colleges across the UK. You can put your institution forward today by following these steps:
- Login to your account
- Accept the LifeSkills Award terms and conditions
- Download the application form and make sure you save it directly to your computer, rather than viewing it within your internet browser
- Confirm you meet the criteria for numbers of LifeSkills lessons downloaded from the LifeSkills website and taught, and number of participating educators
- Complete your 600-word statement explaining how LifeSkills is embedded across your institution
- Hit ‘Submit’ on your form to email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the LifeSkills team will be in touch
If your institution is successful, you’ll receive official printed certification from LifeSkills which will be valid for one academic year and you must understand the following:
- You understand that the LifeSkills Award is a printable digital certificate and a high resolution badge logo
- You understand that the LifeSkills Award is only to be displayed in your Institution premises and/or website
- You agree that the use of the LifeSkills Award by your Institution will be in accordance with Barclays brand guidelines
- You hereby grant Barclays a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable licence to use the name of your Institution for the purposes of promoting or in relation to this award and/or LifeSkills to your Institution’s local community. This includes but is not limited to press, direct mail and social media.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Download full pack with all activities
LifeSkills Award application formPDF 491.4KB
A free account gives you access to all educator content, tools and resources
Already have an account?Log in
Thank you for liking
Help us to continue creating relevant content for you by leaving some additional feedback.