Download full pack with all activities
Lifeskills Award Application Form
Does your institution go above and beyond to prepare young people for the world of work using LifeSkills? Then we want to hear from you!
We know that so many of you are already doing fantastic work supporting young people on their route to a career. That’s why we have launched the LifeSkills Award, to recognise institutions which use the programme to promote employability teaching and go above and beyond to prepare their young people for the world of work.
The LifeSkills Award also supports the development of a school-wide career strategy. The process of applying for the LifeSkills Award can help you reflect on and evaluate the careers programme your school has in place. Additionally, achieving the award demonstrates your commitment to a whole school approach.
- Login to your account
- Accept the LifeSkills Award terms and conditions
- Download the application form and make sure you save it directly to your computer, rather than viewing it within your internet browser
- Confirm you meet the criteria for numbers of LifeSkills lessons downloaded from the LifeSkills website and taught, and number of participating educators
- Complete the questions explaining how LifeSkills is embedded across your institution
- Save and email the form back to LifeSkills at email@example.com and someone from the Awards team will be in touch
If your institution is successful, you’ll receive official printed certification from LifeSkills which will be valid for one academic year and you must understand the following:
- You understand that the LifeSkills Award is a printable digital certificate and a high resolution badge logo
- You understand that the LifeSkills Award is only to be displayed in your Institution premises and/or website
- You agree that the use of the LifeSkills Award by your Institution will be in accordance with Barclays brand guidelines
- You hereby grant Barclays a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable licence to use the name of your Institution for the purposes of promoting or in relation to this award and/or LifeSkills to your Institution’s local community. This includes but is not limited to press, direct mail and social media.
We look forward to hearing from you.