Understanding your zones of control@headingTag>
This module will help improve learners’ focus. It will support learners to identify what is within their control and what is not, giving them more clarity on the actions they need to take.
By the end of the module learners will be able to:
- Identify what they can control, what they can influence and what they have little or no influence over
- Start to ‘let go’ or accept what they have no control over
- Know what to focus their time on
- Help allay concerns and worries
- Make an action plan for things they can do something about
A free account gives you access to all educator content, tools and resources
Over 85,000 educators use LifeSkills’ free and immediately accessible resources to guide young people. Join them in less than 5 minutes.
Already have an account?Log in
Thank you for liking
Help us to continue creating relevant content for you by leaving some additional feedback.