Whether you’re at school, college or university, just graduated, or you’re looking for your first job, LifeSkills is here to help.
Our range of free tools, tips and interactive resources are here to help you recognise and develop the skills you have, from building your confidence, getting help to apply for jobs or finding out how to develop your core transferable skills needed for jobs across different sectors.
- Use the Wheel of Strengths to inspire you on which jobs roles might be a good match for your current skills. Helps you to also focus on other skills you can develop too
- Identify your core transferable skills, we’ll help you work on the ones employers need
- Build a strong CV, show your best self with our smart online CV Builder tool
- Find interview advice, practice finessing your answers with our Virtual Interview Practice tool
- Jobs of the future, look at what core transferable jobs work across all the various jobs roles
- Apply for virtual work experience and hear about different pathways to jobs in banking
What are other young people saying about LifeSkills?
I have been able to identify and build skills I would not have thought about. I have been able to use my learning to become a school ambassador and have won an award at an Enterprise Event. 15-16 year old at a secondary school